Foundation Scholarship Program
Thank you for applying for a Foundation scholarship! We are excited that you wish to attend Piedmont Technical College in the fall!
Most scholarships are based on academic achievement and financial need. Some scholarships require leadership characteristics/experience and school or community involvement. So it is important that you consider all of these factors when completing your scholarship application.
All high school applicants must have completed the PTC admissions process to be considered.
Each application will be reviewed by the Piedmont Technical College Scholarship Committee and award letters will be mailed in May.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION
Remember that only one scholarship application is allowed. We wish you all the best, and thank you for applying for Foundation scholarship assistance.
- Your P# (Piedmont Technical College Student ID #)
- Your intended major
- List of all school/community activities
- A statement of why you should be considered for a foundation scholarship, including any financial need.
- Name of your high school guidance counselor
- Email address of your high school guidance counselor
If you have questions, please contact the Office of Student Affairs at (864) 941-8359.— David Rosenbaum
Associate Dean of Students